What is Augusta Precious Metals?
Augusta Precious Metals is a Gold IRA investment company that offers gold and silver IRA options. While investing, you can also educate yourself with insights from Harvard economists on how to secure your financial future.
Our Verdict — Best Gold IRA Company
Price: Minimum investment of $50,000
The Best Part:
Impressive track record. If you were to research public opinion on Augusta Precious Metals, you'd be astounded. All available reviews and ratings on platforms such as BBB, Yelp, Money Magazine, and others are pristine.
The Worst Part:
You’ll need to get on the phone. You can’t place online orders with Augusta Precious Metals — you’ll have to get on the phone whenever you want to purchase your gold, check on prices, and whatnot. On the other hand, they'll do all of the gold IRA paperwork with you.
Get it if you want a white glove service from the most reputable provider of gold IRAs out there.
I recommend you request Augusta Precious Metals’s free gold IRA guide to get started.
(free gold IRA guide)
Augusta Precious Metals is best for anyone who wants to invest in gold and other precious metals products, and have at least $50,.000 to invest.
- It’s so easy. Maybe you're looking to roll over your existing IRA, or maybe you want to set up a new one… No matter what you need, Augusta Precious Metals offers a stress-free experience, always by your side.
- Stellar service. Augusta will pay for your fees, help you decide what to invest in, buy your gold back, and offer lifetime customer service with knowledgeable reps. You’ll never get stuck not knowing what to do next.
- You can trust them blindly. Augusta Precious Metals has an almost perfect reputation score on every review site out there: The Better Business Bureau, Business Consumer Alliance, Google My Business, Facebook, and more.
- They’re gold IRA trailblazers. Augusta Precious Metals will ensure you’re never paralyzed with decisions. You get white-glove customer support, keep up with the market via live conferences with Harvard’s economist Devlyn Steele, 1-on-1 help with paperwork, buying and selling… You won’t have to figure out anything on your own.
- Super low fees. Augusta Precious Metals has a one-time setup fee of $250, then $200 worth of annual fees… And that’s it. 0% management fees.
Augusta Precious Metals offers the following conditions:
- Account Minimum: $50,000
- Management fees: 0%
All purchases come with a 100% money-back guarantee for new customers and seven-day price protection with their “Guaranteed fair-pricing” program.
Try Augusta Precious Metals today with a 100% money-back guarantee.
Who owns Augusta Precious Metals?
Augusta Precious Metals was founded in 2012 by Isaac Nuriani. Isaac is a financial expert whose family has been in the precious metals business for 40+ years.
Is Augusta Precious Metals legit?
Augusta Precious Metals is a legitimate company. That becomes clear when you consider their A+ average rating with the Better Business Bureau, the AAA rating with the Business Consumer Alliance, and the thousands of positive reviews from Trustlink, Google, Facebook, and many others.
How much does Augusta Precious Metals charge?
Augusta Precious Metals charges a one-time $250 set-up fee, plus a $200 annually recurring fee, for the storage fees and the custodian.
What is the minimum investment for Augusta Precious Metals?
The minimum investment for Augusta Precious Metals is $50,000, when it comes to their Gold IRA program.
How much money should I have in precious metals?
Most financial experts tend to recommend having between 5 and 20% of your investment portfolio in gold and/or other precious metals.
What do customers love about Augusta Precious Metals?
- It’s one of the most respected precious metals investments in the world.
- They offer excellent customer service for life.
- You won’t ever have to decide on your investment strategies by guessing again — you’re just a phone call away from experienced, dedicated professionals that will help you with all your selling and purchasing decisions.
- First-time buyers can rely on their support to sail through all the paperwork and bureaucracy.
- They offer all kinds of precious metal IRAs options, like gold coins, gold bars, silver coins, silver bars, and more.
- Very reasonable fees, when you consider their minimum investment requirements of $50,000. At an initial set-up fee of $250, plus $200 per year, it’s a steal.
- Their free education helps investors make informed decisions over the entire process of investing in physical gold.
- The 7-Day Price Protection program allows customers to cancel their orders if prices decline within seven days. This program helps mitigate risk by giving customers control over their charges.
- 5-star ratings with loads of positive customer reviews all over the most important review sites.
The Bottom Line
Augusta Precious Metals lets you:
- Secure your retirement savings against future crises.
- Enjoy white glove service so you’re never stuck with what to do next.
- Have the peace of mind investing with a trustworthy company.
You can get started with a great free Gold IRA guide.