Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our super boring (but according to our lawyer, totally necessary) terms and conditions. They'll walk you through how our business operates, what you can expect from us, and what we expect from you. :)
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. User License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on ContentMavericks.com website for personal viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- share course materials (or personal login) with another person;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on ContentMavericks.com web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server; or
- reteach or share information and strategies taught in the course materials as your own.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by ContentMavericks.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Refund Policy
All courses come with a 30 day money-back guarantee (or in some cases, a 1 year money-back guarantee). Try any program for a full 30 days. If for any reason you’re not absolutely satisfied with what you receive or the information we provide – or if you decide that the program is just not for you – simply send an email to our support within 30 days of receipt, and your entire purchase price will be promptly refunded. Our support email is support[at]contentmavericks.com – We reply to all emails within 24 hours Monday through Friday.
You may cancel your subscription to a product at any time. Subscription courses can be refunded within the first 30 days. After the initial 30 days, subscription courses can no longer be refunded however you may cancel your subscription at any time to prevent future recurring payments. Cancelling your subscription will terminate your access to the course at the time of cancellation.
A cancellation request must be sent to support[at]contentmavericks.com at least one (1) day prior to the end of the term of your then-current Subscription Period. In your cancellation email you must include the email of the account holder. This is the only way to cancel your subscription and you will not be provided with a refund, in whole or in part, of any pre-paid amount. Phone requests to cancel your Account will not be accepted. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service or for periods in which your account remains open but you do not access your account.
You will remain liable for all charges accrued on your Account up to the time of cancellation, including full fees for the then current Subscription Period in which you cancelled your Account.
Content Mavericks OÜ reserves the right at any time, and without cost, charge or liability, to terminate this Agreement at its sole discretion for any reason, including, but not limited to, a failure to comply with the terms of this Agreement. Content Mavericks OÜ reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue the Site and/or Services, or any portion thereof, at any time and for any reason, with or without notice.
- The materials on ContentMavericks.com web site are provided 'as is'. ContentMavericks.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, ContentMavericks.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall ContentMavericks.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on ContentMavericks.com Internet site, even if ContentMavericks.com or a ContentMavericks.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on ContentMavericks.com web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. ContentMavericks.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. ContentMavericks.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. ContentMavericks.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
ContentMavericks.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ContentMavericks.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to ContentMavericks.com web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions.