Turn your blog into a 7-figure revenue channel in 12-24 months
Who it's for
Content Marketing Masters is for you if you're an entrepreneur, business owner, marketing manager, or content manager running an existing business making at least $10,000/month. If this is you, you're probably struggling with:
- Acquiring new customers consistently and predictably
- Hiring and managing a content team
- Executing a content strategy that drives traffic, leads, and customers daily
- Building an audience without spending $1,000s on paid ads
- Scaling your business while still having time to pursue your hobbies
What it helps you achieve
Content Marketing Masters will help you achieve the following in 12-24 months:
- Dial-in a content strategy based on your budget ($10/day, $100/day or $10k/month+)
- Find the right content topics to write about, so you're not wasting your time
- Hire and manage a content writing team so you can scale without writing a word
- Hire a content marketer to promote your content using link building, paid ads, etc
- Build a content marketing funnel to turn your visitors into 1,000+ customers/year
- Run ads to your content at profit
- Work 2 days a week while overseeing your content strategy
What students are saying
How it works
Content Marketing Masters is broken down into three stages (plus one content delegation kit so you aren't the one doing all the grunt work).
- Stage 1 (White Belt): For new businesses with no list, no brand name in the market, and a very small budget of $10/day.
- Stage 2 (Blue Belt): For small businesses that have been around. With a small list, a little brand recognition, and around $100/day budget.
- Stage 3 (Black Belt): For established businesses with decent sized lists, a team, and over $10,000/month budget.
- Content Delegation Kit: How to rapidly replace yourself. Use these checklists, spreadsheets, and templates to get your team producing results for you.
How much it costs
$2,997 with a 30-day money back guarantee.
What results you can get
We've proven this strategy can deliver 1,020 recurring revenue customers with a small 5-person content team over 12 months:
Based on generating 1,000 recurring customers, here's what you can expect to make after implementing everything in the course.
If you sell SaaS products or membership sites:
If you sell coaching/consulting:
If you sell digital/physical products:
On the lowest end, you'd expect to make back 10x your investment.
How to get started
If you're a business owner or marketing manager running an existing business making at least $10,000/month and you're interested in turning your blog into a 7-figure revenue channel in 12-24 months — join now by clicking the button below.
After signing up, you will get sent an email with your private login details. If you have any questions, email email@example.com.
Make Content A Difference
"I got over 4000 visitors to my site and then retargeted them with a case study of my services. Got two clients out of it just like that! People that come to me after reading that article are so pre-qualified it's unbelievable! Thanks man... you are my top resource for content marketing. "
- Alex Fedotoff
"As of 3:45 today, I have 19 new orders and 610 visits from the article - not to mention a few questions about wholesale, international shipping, and a few bloggers who are interested in writing about my company and product too!" - Lindsay McCormick