Today there are 91 different commercial real estate CRMs. We spent 75 hours comparing the top 50 to find the seven best you can use to manage your real estate leads like a boss.
What is the Best Commercial Real Estate CRM?
Our Verdict — Best Of The BestPrice: Starts at $50/month
HubSpot is a full-fledged CRM with a full set of marketing and sales tools. We think it’s the best because of its massive set of integrations, workflow automation, and powerful mobile app.
The Best Part:
It’s all in your pocket now. HubSpot allows you to make and receive calls from your CRM within the mobile app, as well as manage leads, reports, deals, and much more.
The Worst Part:
It’s a little pricey. HubSpot sets you back $1,781/mo for its comprehensive Professional plan, for up to 2,000 real estate contacts.
Get it if you want to use the best CRM available to bring sales and set up automated marketing campaigns for your commercial real estate business.
I recommend you get started with the free 14-day trial, then sign up for a monthly Professional subscription at $1,781/mo.
(14-day free trial)
HubSpot is best for commercial real estate businesses that want an all-in-one CRM to manage sales and marketing.
- Prospect on auto-pilot. Track, schedule, and send emails that convert with full-blown email marketing.
- The best CRM for integrations. Bring your favorite real estate tools together using HubSpot’s 1,000+ pre-built software integrations.
- Call tracking dashboard. Use real estate contact data from your CRM to prioritize the most important calls and ring customers directly from your phone app or desktop.
- Know where the money is. Get personalized lead scoring for each customer to know which are most likely to convert.
- Smart document management. Keep your contracts in order and see which documents your customers spend the most time on.
HubSpot CRM offers four pricing plans:
- Free Tools: Free forever, for newcomers that want to try out various basic CRM tools free of charge.
- Starter CRM Suite: $50/month for individuals and teams of two who want a basic CRM tool, for up to two users and up to 1,000 leads.
- Professional CRM Suite: $1781/month for commercial real estate businesses looking for a comprehensive CRM, for up to five users and 2,000 leads.
- Enterprise CRM suite: $60,000/year for commercial real estate businesses looking for a comprehensive CRM platform, for up to ten users and 10,000 leads.
Annual plans provide a 10% discount.
Try HubSpot CRM today with a free 14-day trial
2. Zoho CRM
Our Verdict — Best For CustomizationPrice: Starts at $20/month
Zoho CRM is a customizable CRM with very affordable pricing. We think it’s the best for customization because of its flexible interface, software integrations, and custom modules.
The Best Part:
Custom modules. Zoho allows you to entirely change the names of modules in your CRM, such as “Deals” to “Sales”, or “Events” to “Meetings”, etc.
The Worst Part:
The mobile app is slow. Zoho users report a rather laggy experience with the Android mobile app.
Get it if you want a very customizable CRM for your commercial real estate business.
I recommend you start with the free 15-day trial, then get an annual Professional subscription at $276/year to launch your campaigns and start managing leads.
(15-day free trial)
Zoho CRM is best for commercial real estate brokers who want a customizable CRM with a low subscription fee.
- Powerful software integrations. Connect your favorite accounting, real estate, or cloud tools with your CRM.
- Tailored analytics. Create custom charts with your favorite KPIs to keep track of what matters the most.
- Custom forms. Keep the data that matters for your business with customized Conditional Fields.
- Set data filters to avoid errors. Set limits to validate your discounts, quotes, and other customer data throughout the CRM.
- Custom search filters. Pull up contacts through customized contact views to quickly identify your best prospects.
Zoho CRM offers four pricing plans:
- Standard: $20/month per user for commercial real estate brokers that want a basic CRM with customization and workflow automation features.
- Professional: $35/month per user for commercial real estate businesses that want an advanced CRM with excellent customization features such as custom fields and links.
- Enterprise: $50/month per user for commercial real estate businesses that want a comprehensive CRM solution with the full set of Zoho personalization tools.Ultimate: $65/month per user for commercial real estate businesses that want access to Zoho Analytics and all CRM and customization features offered by Zoho.
Annual plans provide up to a 34% discount.
Try Zoho CRM today with a free 15-day trial.
Our Verdict — Best For Lead ManagementPrice: Starts at $39/month
LionDesk is an easy-to-use CRM dedicated to real estate. We think it’s the best for lead management because of its automatic drip campaign features, bulk SMS tools, and AI capabilities.
The Best Part:
Agent monitoring. LionDesk allows you to watch all of your agents from a distance with activity reports for the week, month, or year.
The Worst Part:
Poor mobile app experience. The user interfaces of the iOS and Android apps are pretty outdated and provide a limited experience, when compared to the desktop version.
Get it if you want a dedicated real estate CRM with dedicated agent monitoring and little to no learning curve.
I recommend you get started with the free 14-day trial, then sign up for the CRM plan at $299/year for full access to lead management features.
(14-day free trial)
LionDesk is best for commercial real estate brokers who want an easy-to-use real estate CRM.
- Facebook lead generation. Keep your pipeline full with LionDesk’s built-in Facebook Ad Portal — no online advertising experience is required.
- Bulk emailing & texting. Send out mass SMS messages to Zillow, Facebook, or other prospects source with a click of a button.
- More conversations, less dialing. Choose from a single line dialer or a multiple line dialer, with unlimited minutes, call recording, simultaneous calls, and much more — this is a paid add-on, starting at $99/mo.
- No more writer’s block. Access templates for hundreds of drip campaigns for both SMS and email marketing, so you don’t have to rely on creativity.
- SMS texting manager. Keep track of your text conversations and interact with customers through the LionDesk dashboard.
LionDesk offers two pricing plans:
- CRM: $39/month for commercial real estate businesses looking for a dedicated lead management CRM with Facebook lead generation and bulk texting features, with a monthly limit of 7,500 emails and 2,000 text messages.
- CRM Premier: $139/month for commercial real estate businesses looking for all CRM features available plus a built-in dialing solution and a landing page builder, with a monthly limit of 7,500 emails and 2,000 text messages.
Annual plans provide up to a 40% discount.
Try LionDesk today with a free 14-day trial.
Our Top Three Picks
Here’s a quick summary of our top three picks:
Here’s a quick comparison of our top seven picks:
14-day free trial
Starts at $50/mo
15-day free trial
Starts at $20/mo
14-day free trial
Starts at $39/mo
14-day free trial
Starts at $19.90/mo
Starts at $948/yr
Starts at $120/mo
30-day free trial
Starts at $10/mo
Here are the top 50 commercial real estate CRMs we considered in this review:
- Zoho CRM
- Buildout (formerly Rethink CRM & Apto)
- Wise Agent
- Top Producer
- Follow Up Boss
- Market Leader
- Oracle CRM On Demand
- CXone Nice
- Service Pro
- Metaphor Contact Center
- Help Scout
- Prophet CRM
- Soffront CRM
- Enghouse eKMS
- Contivio Contact Center
- Bright Patterns
What is CRM in commercial real estate?
In commercial real estate, a CRM (customer relationship management) tool is software that enables professionals to manage and maintain relationships with clients and prospects effectively.
It helps to streamline sales and leasing processes by tracking all interactions with potential and existing clients, such as email exchanges, phone calls, meetings, and property viewings. By utilizing a CRM, commercial real estate professionals can better manage their sales pipeline and prioritize tasks, resulting in improved project management and more successful deals.
Additionally, CRM systems often offer features such as marketing automation, personalized emails, and mapping tools to enhance the overall customer experience.
What CRM does CBRE use?
Several CRM firms are claiming to host CBRE. Most sources state that they use Avature, SugarCRM, and/or Salesforce as CRMs.
As a large commercial real estate company, CBRE (Coldwell Banker Richard Ellis) uses a CRM for contact management and brings a wide range of third-party tools they use into one place. The three mentioned CRMs offer several features, such as advanced marketing tools, pipeline management views, and contract management.
The pricing options made available by all three tools are pretty affordable for most companies, with Salesforce being the most expensive at a starting price of $300/year.
What is the highest-rated CRM?
No single "highest-rated" customer relationship management system exists, as different CRMs may be better suited for different industries, company sizes, and use cases. However, some top-rated CRMs for commercial real estate professionals include LionDesk, AscendixRE, and Salesforce.
LionDesk and AscendixRE are both excellent options for commercial real estate professionals, as they offer features such as pipeline management, deal tracking, lead nurturing, and marketing automation. Salesforce is also a widely used CRM platform that can be customized for the specific needs of the commercial real estate industry.
Which software is best for a real estate business?
What's the best real estate business software is a tricky question to answer. Some of the key categories of software that a real estate business can use include:
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software — to manage and maintain relationships with clients and prospects, track all interactions with potential and existing clients, prioritize tasks, and enhance the overall customer experience and sales management process.
- Property Management software — to manage all aspects of property management, including lease administration, rent collection, maintenance management, and accounting.
- Marketing software — to automate marketing campaigns, create targeted email campaigns, track website analytics, and manage social media accounts.
- Transaction Management software — to manage and track all aspects of real estate transactions, including document management, transaction coordination, compliance, and other key features.
- Virtual Tour software — to create immersive virtual tours of properties, enabling clients to explore commercial property listings remotely via 3D technology.
- Accounting software — to manage financial transactions, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, and tax preparation.
By leveraging a combination of these software categories, real estate businesses can optimize their operations, streamline workflows, and enhance their overall performance.
Why do real estate agents need CRM?
Real estate agents need CRM software to manage and organize client interactions and sales processes.
With a CRM, agents can track all interactions with clients and prospects in one centralized location, allowing them to prioritize tasks and manage time more efficiently.
A CRM can also provide valuable insights into the performance of a real estate business, such as deal progress, lead generation, and marketing effectiveness, making it a powerful tool for growth.
The Bottom Line
To recap, here are the best commercial real estate CRM software to try this year: