Today there are 68 different CRMs for real estate investors. We spent 70 hours comparing the top 50 to find the seven best you can use to manage your real estate business and sales.
What is the Best CRM for Real Estate Investors?
1. Deal Machine
Our Verdict — Best Of The BestPrice: Starts at $59/month
Deal Machine is a versatile real estate CRM. We think it’s the best because of its lead generation features, mobile apps, and direct mail marketing.
The Best Part:
It allows you to send direct mail. Deal Machine's built-in direct mail feature allows you to take your sales outreach to the next level for as low as $0.64 per mail.
The Worst Part:
Lack of integrations and tools. Deal Machine's integration options are limited — you’ll have to rely on Zapier.
Get it if you want the best CRM for real estate investors and want to bring in more leads for your business.
I recommend you take advantage of the free 7-day trial to see what the software has to offer, then sign up for a monthly Starter subscription at $59/mo.
(7-day free trial)
Deal Machine is best for real estate investors who want the best real-estate CRM available in the market.
- Driving for dollars on steroids. Close your next deal by driving your car around and taking pictures of properties, then automatically sending out direct mail through Deal Machine.
- Done-for-you list building. Waste no time and get monthly lead lists generated for you starting at $49/mo for up to 10,000 leads.
- Personalized outreach with a click of a button. Build relationships and make a great impression with personalized direct mail sent right from your dashboard.
- Direct mail ROI tracking. Automate your growth and double down on what works by fully monitoring your return on investment for direct mail.
- Batch skip tracing. Pull up cell phone numbers, caller IDs, emails, addresses, and more property owner data.
Deal Machine offers three pricing plans:
- Starter: $59/month per user for solo real estate investors who want to get started in the CRM universe, for up to 10,000 leads.
- Pro: $119/month per user for real estate investors and agencies who want a CRM to generate, convert, and find up to 50,000 leads.
- Teams: $299/month per user for real estate investors and agencies who want a robust real estate CRM that helps you find, track and convert leads as well as recruit drivers, for up to 500,000 leads.
Try Deal Machine today with a free 7-day trial.
Our Verdict — Best For AutomationPrice: Starts at $300/year
Salesforce is a powerful CRM that pretty much checks all the boxes. We think it’s the best for automation because of its incredible features for lead management, forecasting, and sales automation.
The Best Part:
You could work on a desert island. Salesforce enables you to add that important lead to your mobile CRM even when you're offline.
The Worst Part:
No monthly plans. Salesforce only offers yearly plans which require an upfront payment.
Get it if you want the best CRM for automation in the market.
I recommend you take advantage of the free 30-day trial to set up your CRM, then sign up for a yearly Enterprise plan at $1,800/year per user to access all automation features.
(30-day free trial)
Salesforce is best for real estate investors who want the best CRM for automation.
- Streamlined contract management. Automate your contract process to make more time for generating new leads.
- One-stop shop for email marketing. Curate personalized, drag-and-drop emails to establish new relationships and generate leads.
- Real-time sales insights. Predict, evaluate, and analyze potential leads to know which opportunities are worth pursuing most.
- Powerful automation across the board. Build custom workflows to do less repetitive tasks and focus more on growth.
- Seamless integration with real estate management tools. Access a massive marketplace of real estate CRM plug-ins and easily integrate with any tools you're using.
Salesforce offers four pricing plans:
- Essentials: $300/year per user for real estate investors who want access to essential sales and support features.
- Professional: $900/year per user for real estate investors who want a comprehensive CRM solution for sales, marketing, and lead management.
- Enterprise: $1,800/year per user for real estate investors and agencies who want an automation-based CRM equipped with pipeline and lead management tools.
- Unlimited: $3,600/year per user for real estate investors and agencies who want an intelligent CRM with unlimited features and AI functionalities.
Try Salesforce today with a free 30-day trial.
Our Verdict — Best For SalesPrice: Starts at $99/month
REsimpli is a sales-focused CRM for real estate investors. We think it’s the best for sales because of its built-in calling & SMS tool, drip campaign manager, and skip tracing tool.
The Best Part:
Fast learning curve. REsimpli has a very intuitive interface that allows you to start working with your CRM in a matter of minutes.
The Worst Part:
Limited customization options. Although REsimpli has a solid interface, it may feel pretty limiting for more advanced users.
Get it if you want a sales-focused CRM with built-in communications and lead management.
I recommend you sign up for a free 14-day trial, then get a Basic subscription, for $99/month.
(14-day free trial)
REsimpli is best for real estate investors who want the most sales-focused CRM in the industry.
- Real-time ROI tracking. Track what every dollar you spend brings back in return with REsimpli’s real-time data analytics.
- Online documentation manager. Request e-signatures and manage your contracts in one secure CRM.
- Built-in communications. Manage your leads, call, message, and set alerts in one place with minimal effort.
- Advanced and fast lead filtering. Use filters to navigate through leads and pull up ideal buyers on a whim.
- End-to-end drip campaign management. Drive conversions and close more real estate deals with automated drip campaigns.
REsimpli offers three pricing plans:
- Basic: $99/month for real estate investors who want a basic CRM to make calls and manage leads, for up to 20,000 records.
- Pro: $299/month for real estate investors and agencies who want a powerful CRM with essential features and a bulk email and SMS functionality, for up to 100,000 records.
- Enterprise: $749/month for real estate investors and agencies who want the best CRM deal for unlimited users with access to all features and a dedicated account manager, for unlimited records.
Try REsimpli today with a free 14-day trial.
Our Top Three Picks
Here’s a quick summary of our top three picks:
Here’s a quick comparison of our top seven picks:
7-day free trial
Starts at $59/mo
30-day free trial
Starts at $300/year
14-day free trial
Starts at $99/mo
Starts at $147/mo
14-day free trial
Starts at $50/mo
14-day free trial
Starts at $97/mo
7-day trial for $1
Starts at $197/mo
Here are the top 50 CRMs for real estate investors tools we considered in this review:
- Deal Machine
- REI Blackbook
- Forefront CRM
- Wise Agent
- REI Automation Squad
- Follow Up Boss
- Zendesk Sell
- Top Producer
- REI Reply
- REI 360
- Pipeline CRM
- Market Leader
- Call Porter
- Real Geeks
- Nutshell CRM
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
- IXACT Contact
- Close CRM
What is CRM in real estate investing?
CRM stands for customer relationship management and it is a system used to manage interactions with potential and existing customers. In real estate investing, a CRM system can be used to manage leads, track sales pipelines, and automate marketing campaigns.
We'd recommend CRMs such as Salesforce, Deal Machine, and REsimpli for your real estate investing business. Independent real estate professionals can get plans for as low as $300/year with Salesforce to get started.
Is Salesforce good for real estate?
Yes, Salesforce is a popular CRM system used by many real estate businesses. It offers a variety of features such as contact management, sales pipeline tracking, and marketing automation. However, there are other CRM systems that may be better suited for the specific needs of a real estate business, so the answer would depend on your specific needs.
If you're running a real estate investing business, it's safe to say that Salesforce is a great fit for automating many of your tasks and streamlining your sales funnel.
How much does a real estate CRM cost?
The cost of a real CRM system varies depending on the features and the provider. Some CRM systems offer basic plans for free, while others can cost hundreds of dollars per month. It is important to research and compare different options to find a CRM system that fits your budget and needs.
Which software is best for real estate business?
There are several CRM software options that are popular among real estate businesses, such as Salesforce, HubSpot, and Zoho. It is important to consider the specific needs of your business and compare the features, pricing, and user reviews of different software options to determine which is best for you.
How do real estate agents use CRM?
Real estate agents can use a CRM system to manage leads, track sales pipeline, and automate marketing campaigns. They can also use it to manage contacts, schedule appointments, and collaborate with team members.
How to use CRM in real estate?
To use a CRM system in real estate, it is important to first identify your goals and the specific needs of your business. You can then choose a CRM system that fits your needs, import your contacts and leads, and set up your sales pipeline and marketing automation. It is also important to train your team members on how to use the system effectively.
You can also use your CRM as a marketing platform, internal workflow management system, transaction management software, or maybe all of these and more in one powerful tool!
What is the easiest CRM for realtors?
The easiest CRM system for realtors will depend on their individual needs and preferences. Some popular options for ease of use include HubSpot and Zoho, which offer user-friendly interfaces and intuitive features.
Zoho CRMs is all-in-one software with a starting plan priced at only $20/month, which is probably the greatest value-for-money offer if you're looking to dip your toes into CRMs.
What is the most widely used property management software?
There are several property management software options available in the market, each with its own set of features and benefits. However, one of the most widely used property management software is AppFolio.
AppFolio offers a user-friendly interface and a comprehensive suite of features, including online rent payments, tenant screening, maintenance management, and accounting tools. It is also cloud-based, which means that property managers and landlords can access the system from anywhere with an internet connection.
The Bottom Line
To recap, here are the best CRMs for real estate investors to try this year: