Today there are 127 different mastermind software. We spent 74 hours comparing the top 50 to find the seven best you can use to build and manage your masterminds with.
What is the Best Mastermind Software?
Our Verdict — Best Of The BestPrice: $99/month
Skool is a powerful platform for creating, managing, and monetizing online masterminds. We think it’s the best because of its easy-to-use interface, robust community management tools, and built-in monetization features.
The Best Part:
Straightforward pricing. Skool only offers a single $99/month plan, with all the features you need in one package. It's ready, set, go.
The Worst Part:
No free plan. Skool doesn’t offer a free plan — but you can test the platform with a 14-day free trial before committing to the solution.
Get it if you need a comprehensive platform to create, manage, and monetize your mastermind.
I recommend you start with the 14-day free trial, then go for the paid plan at $99/month.
(14-day free trial)
Skool is best for business owners and teams who need a comprehensive platform to develop fast-growing mastermind groups.
- Member leaderboards. Gamify the engagement among members with interactive leaderboards so that people keep coming back for more.
- Group funnels. Convert your audience into community members and customers with magnetic funnels that engage and convert.
- Direct messaging. Foster connections between members during and between sessions with Skool's integrated private messaging features.
- Threaded comments. Maintain neat and organized discussions with post comments that enable structured thread conversations among members, without all of Facebook’s distractions.
- Built-in monetization features. Generate income from your online community, mastermind groups, and courses via Skool’s subscriptions, memberships, and paid access to exclusive content.
Skool offers a single pricing plan:
Skool: $99/month for business owners and teams who need the most powerful mastermind features in the market.
Try Skool today with a free 14-day trial.
Our Verdict — Best For EntrepreneursPrice: Starts at $39/month
Mighty Networks is an innovative solution for entrepreneurs who want to deliver personalized mastermind experiences. We think it’s the best for entrepreneurs because of its extensive branding options, flexible payment features, and performance analytics.
The Best Part:
VIP community access. Mighty Networks enables you to build invaluable connections with like-minded entrepreneurs sharing similar goals, so you can learn from their successes.
The Worst Part:
Limited low-tier plan. Mighty Networks’ Community plan at $39/month lacks many essential features for managing masterminds.
Get it if you want to create a while-labeled mobile app and charge a premium for courses and memberships.
I recommend you start with the 14-day free trial, then get the Mighty Pro plan for a custom price.
(14-day free trial)
Mighty Networks is best for entrepreneurs who need to create engaging mastermind groups with a fully branded experience.
- Performance analytics. Track your community's growth, engagement, and revenue with in-depth analytics and insights.
- Flexible payment options. Offer many payment plans possibilities for members, including one-time payments, subscriptions, and bundles.
- Zapier API. Integrate your mastermind group with existing business apps such as CRMs, marketing funnels, and email lists.
- Branded app notifications. Engage community members with personalized, fully branded notifications.
- White-labeled mobile app. Develop a branded mobile app experience, serving as a one-stop-shop for everything related to your mastermind.
Mighty Networks offers three pricing plans:
- Community: $39/month for beginners who need a reliable mastermind management solution to stream live videos, organize digital events, and manage community memberships on a branded website.
- Business: $119/month for entrepreneurs looking for a growth-focused mastermind solution, with revenue analytics, online course tools, and automation workflows.
- Mighty Pro: Custom pricing, for entrepreneurs who want a robust solution to create a white-label mastermind experience, featuring their own branded app.
Annual plans provide a 17% discount.
Try Mighty Networks today with a free 14-day trial.
Our Verdict — Best For CorporationsPrice: Starts at $599/month
Bettermode is a versatile customer engagement platform designed for bigger businesses. We think it’s the best for corporations because of its robust analytics, personalized member feeds, and seamless integrations.
The Best Part:
Robust business analytics. Bettermode’s robust analytics help companies track the impact of their mastermind community management on sales, revenue, and customer retention.
The Worst Part:
It’s not the cheapest tool. Bettermode’s starting price of $599/month for the Advanced plan can be too expensive for smaller companies.
Get it if you want a community and mastermind management solution to forge stronger relationships with your customers.
I recommend you book a free demo with Bettermode, then get the Advanced plan for $599/month.
Bettermode is best for growing companies that need to build thriving customer communities and masterminds.
- Advanced moderation tools. Streamline community moderation with Bettermode’s automatic flagging and member reporting features.
- Personalized activity feeds. Keep mastermind customers coming back with smart content feeds that adapt to each individual's interests.
- Pre-built integrations. Connect to popular tools such as Hotjar, Slack, and Zapier to easily automate tasks.
- Peer-to-peer support. Encourage customers to assist one another without your intervention, fostering a supportive community and reducing the number of support tickets.
- Member badges. Motivate your most active community members by rewarding them with member badges — manually or automatically.
Bettermode offers two pricing plans:
- Advanced: $599/month for growing companies that need an advanced mastermind solution with workflow automations, white-label platform, and engagement metrics tracking.
- Enterprise: Custom pricing, for enterprises that need enterprise-grade features such as activity logs, SAML authentication, and custom billing.
Try Bettermode today with a free demo.
Our Top Three Picks
Here’s a quick summary of our top three picks:
Here’s a quick comparison of our top seven picks:
14-day free trial
Starts at $99/mo
14-day free trial
Starts at $39/mo
Starts at $599/mo
Starts at $8.75/mo
14-day free trial
Starts at $7.20/mo
30-day free trial
Starts at $24/mo
Here are the top 50 mastermind software we considered in this review:
- Mighty Networks
- Google Workspace
- Facebook Groups
- Mastermind Better
- Scrile Meet
- Microsoft Teams
- Ceridian Dayforce
- SAP SuccessFactors
- Webex Meetings
- GoTo Meeting
- Zoho Connect
- Glip by RingCentral
- Adobe Connect
- Zoho Meeting
What is mastermind software?
Mastermind software is a digital solution that enables users to create, manage, and grow mastermind groups, which are collaborative gatherings of individuals with similar goals and interests.
These platforms incorporate features such as communication tools, content sharing, and analytics to facilitate effective interaction and learning among group members. Using mastermind software like Skool, Mighty Networks, or Genius Network, businesses and individuals can leverage the power of collective knowledge and support to achieve greater success.
Mastermind software often includes a range of features, such as video conferencing, email marketing, and social networking capabilities, to enhance user experience and engagement. Many platforms also offer tiered membership options, with premium mastermind features available at higher costs. These digital networks allow users to connect with other like-minded individuals, fostering an environment of collaboration, learning, and growth.
What is a mastermind group?
A mastermind group is a collaborative network of individuals who come together to share their knowledge, experiences, and resources to achieve personal and professional growth.
The concept was popularized by Napoleon Hill, who believed that a group of like-minded individuals could leverage their collective intelligence and creativity to overcome challenges and achieve success. Mastermind groups often include entrepreneurs, business owners, and professionals who aim to exchange ideas, offer support, and hold each other accountable for their goals.
Mastermind groups can be managed through various platforms, such as Skool, Mighty Networks, or the Genius Network. These platforms offer tools for communication, content sharing, and collaboration, fostering a supportive and engaging environment for group members.
What are alternatives to Mastermind.com?
Alternatives to Mastermind.com include a variety of platforms that cater to different needs and preferences. Some of these alternatives are:
- Skool: A comprehensive mastermind platform with a user-friendly interface and robust community management tools.
- Mighty Networks: A versatile solution tailored for entrepreneurs who want to create branded mastermind experiences.
- Genius Network: A premium mastermind option that focuses on connecting high-achieving individuals in various industries.
- Google Workspace: A cloud-based suite of productivity and collaboration tools suitable for managing mastermind groups.
- Slack: A popular communication platform that can be integrated with other tools and systems for effective mastermind group management.
- Online course platforms like Teachable or Thinkific: These platforms can be used to create and manage mastermind groups through online courses and membership sites.
What features should a mastermind group platform have?
A mastermind group platform should include the following features:
- User-friendly interface: The platform should be easy to navigate, allowing users to efficiently manage their groups and engage with content.
- Communication tools: Features like video conferencing, direct messaging, and threaded comments should be available to facilitate interaction and collaboration among group members.
- Content sharing capabilities: The platform should allow users to share resources, documents, and multimedia content to support learning and growth.
- Social networking features: Integrations with popular social networks can help attract new members and maintain engagement within the group.
- Monetization options: Platforms should offer tools for monetizing mastermind groups, such as membership costs, premium access to exclusive content, and tiered membership levels.
- Analytics and reporting: Mastermind group platforms should provide insights into group growth, engagement, and revenue generation.
- Integration with marketing tools: Platforms should be compatible with email marketing solutions, CRMs, and other business systems to streamline operations and promote group success.
- Customization and branding: The ability to personalize the platform with unique branding elements can create a more immersive and engaging experience for users.
What software can be used to create and manage online mastermind groups?
A variety of software options are available for creating and managing online mastermind groups. Each platform offers unique features and benefits tailored to different needs and preferences. Here are some suggestions for choosing the right software for your online mastermind group:
Online course platforms, such as Teachable and Thinkific, provide an opportunity to build mastermind groups within the context of online courses. These platforms enable the creation of course content and resources, while also facilitating communication and collaboration among group members. By integrating social networking features and video conferencing tools, online course platforms allow members to connect and engage with one another in a structured learning environment.
For businesses seeking a more comprehensive solution, platforms like Skool and Mighty Networks offer robust features specifically designed for managing mastermind groups. These platforms provide tools for communication, content sharing, analytics, and monetization, enabling businesses to effectively manage their mastermind groups and generate revenue. With user-friendly interfaces and customization options, these platforms can be tailored to suit the unique needs and branding of each mastermind group.
For those looking to integrate their mastermind group management with existing productivity and collaboration tools, options like Google Workspace and Slack can be particularly useful. These platforms offer a range of features, such as document sharing, video conferencing, and direct messaging, that can be utilized to facilitate communication and collaboration within a mastermind group. By leveraging the integrations available with these tools, users can streamline their mastermind group management processes and enhance overall group efficiency.
The Bottom Line
To recap, here are the best mastermind software to try this year: