Today there are 63 different mortgage CRMs. We spent 75 hours comparing the top 50 to find the seven best you can use to track your contacts and manage your mortgage business.
What is the Best Mortgage CRM?
Our Verdict — Best Of The BestPrice: Starts at $150/month per user
Whiteboard CRM is the best dedicated mortgage CRM. We think it’s the best because of its communication features, lead generation integrations, and transaction management.
The Best Part:
SMS automation. Run marketing campaigns to obtain and retain leads and schedule text follow-ups and reminders to borrowers.
The Worst Part:
It has no pricing plans for individual lenders. Whiteboard requires you to have a minimum of three users to get started with the entry-level plan.
Get it if you want a dedicated CRM for your mortgage business.
I recommend you book a demo with the WhiteBoard CRM team to explore how you can use the software for your mortgage business, then sign up for a monthly plan starting at $150/mo.
Whiteboard CRM is best for every mortgage business that wants a dedicated mortgage CRM to manage leads and transactions.
- Seamless lead source importation. Sync and integrate data from tools such as LendingTree to centralize your CRM and efficiently track leads and manage sales.
- Automated SMS messaging. Stay top-of-mind with your customers 24/7 with automated text message scheduling.
- Integrate your loan origination system. Automate your workflows and streamline your processes with real-time data synchronization between your LOS and CRM.
- Industry-leading performance reporting. Outsmart your competition with detailed reports on your pipeline, loans funded, referrals, lead conversions, and more.
- iOS and Android communication apps. Stay connected with your team and clients while on the go to never miss an important meeting or deal.
Whiteboard CRM offers four pricing plans:
- 1-9 Users: $150/month per user, for mortgage businesses with 3 to 9 employees looking for a CRM to convert leads, manage transactions, and manage clients.
- 10-19 Users: $125/month per user, for mortgage businesses with 10 to 19 employees looking to get a CRM for transactions as well as lead conversion and management.
- 20+ Users: $100/month per user, for mortgage businesses and enterprises looking for a dedicated mortgage CRM solution to manage transactions and leads.
- Enterprise: $100+/month per user, for enterprises and mortgage businesses who want dedicated CRM onboarding help and tailored integrations for their businesses.
Try Whiteboard CRM today with a free demo.
Our Verdict — Best For Individual Mortgage ProfessionalsPrice: Starts at $148/month
BNTouch is a growth-focused mortgage CRM. We think it’s the best for individual mortgage professionals because of its great Individual plan, set-and-forget features, and automated video and audio marketing options.
The Best Part:
Premade templates for email campaigns. Skip writer's block with over 180+ email templates for your mortgage marketing campaigns.
The Worst Part:
Slow and rough user interface. BNTouch’s user experience and interface could definitely use some improvement.
Get it if you want a growth-focused mortgage CRM that'll help you convert leads with ease.
I recommend you request a demo with the BNTouch team, then sign up for the Individual plan at $148/mo to access powerful growth and marketing CRM features.
BNTouch is best for mortgage loan officers who want a comprehensive CRM to manage leads and bring in sales.
- Voice, video, and text marketing automation. Send out automated marketing communication to your potential borrowers' phones and convert more leads.
- Pre-configured email marketing templates. BNTouch gives you access to a library of 180+ mortgage-specific templates for your email sequences and campaigns, so you never get stuck on what to say next.
- Digital loan management dashboard. Centralize your loan documentation and borrower management in one dashboard.
- Refinance opportunity reminders. Reach out to eligible clients for refinancing opportunities with BNTouch’s actionable tap-to-call emails.
- Team performance reporting. Track your team's progress and identify possible areas of improvement for sales, marketing, or communication.
BNTouch offers four pricing plans:
- Individual: $148/month for individual loan officers who want a comprehensive mortgage CRM solution.
- Team for 2-5 Users: $79/user/month for mortgage companies who want a dedicated mortgage CRM to manage up to 2500 contacts for up to 5 users.
- Team for 6-50 Users: $69/user/month for mortgage companies who want a powerful mortgage CRM for up to 2500 contacts per user.
- Enterprise: Custom pricing, for mortgage enterprises looking for full contact management and sales features as well as training and team onboarding options to manage unlimited contacts.
Try BNTouch today with a free demo.
Our Verdict — Best For Mortgage OfficesPrice: Starts at $19.90/month
Pipedrive is a versatile business CRM. We think it’s the best for mortgage offices because of its dedicated sales features, affordable mid-range pricing, and sleek documentation manager.
The Best Part:
Industry-leading sales features. Pipedrive provides you with reporting, lead generation, marketing, and onboarding features to help you have a blast managing your sales pipeline.
The Worst Part:
It's not dedicated to mortgage management. Pipedrive works as an outstanding CRM for all types of businesses but lacks some specialized mortgage features.
Get it if you want a powerful sales-based CRM for your mortgage office.
I recommend you start out with the free 14-day trial, then sign up for the Professional subscription at $59.90/mo per user to get advanced CRM features and start closing deals.
(14-day free trial)
Pipedrive is best for mortgage offices that want a more efficient way to bring in sales and manage leads.
- Smart document management. Streamline your documentation and autofill documents using Pipedrive’s data.
- Lead generation add-on. Engage your website visitors with live chat and chatbot functionalities and get access to over 400 million prospective leads.
- Non-stop customer support. Get live chat support, no matter what time it is.
- User-friendly interface. Enjoy an intuitive dashboard as you get prepared for the next deal or work on your documentation.
- Affordable starting price. Start enjoying the perks of having a CRM for only $19.90/mo per user with the Essential plan.
Pipedrive offers four pricing plans:
- Essential: $19.90/month per user for mortgage loan officers or brokers looking to start managing and setting up simple sales processes.
- Advanced: $34.90/month per user for mortgage offices and loan officers that want to run email marketing campaigns and manage sales leads.
- Professional: $59.90/month per user for mortgage offices and lenders that want access to full sales, marketing, reporting, and documentation features.
- Enterprise: $119.90/month per user for mortgage offices and enterprises that want to set up up to 100 active automation workflows and get access to heightened security features.
Annual plans provide up to a 25% discount.
Try Pipedrive today with a free 14-day trial.
Our Top Three Picks
Here’s a quick summary of our top three picks:
- Whiteboard CRM — best of the best
- BNTouch — best for individual mortgage professionals
- Pipedrive — best for mortgage offices
Here’s a quick comparison of our top seven picks:
Starts at $150/mo
Starts at $148/mo
14-day free trial
Starts at $19.90/mo
Starts at $119/mo
Starts at $150/mo
14-day free trial
Starts at $189/mo
14-day free trial
Starts at $20/mo
Here are the top 50 mortgage CRM tools we considered in this review:
- Whiteboard CRM
- HubSpot CRM
- Zendesk Sell
- Shape CRM
- MyCRM Dashboard
- Zoho CRM
- Zendesk Suite
- Unify CRM
- SolarWinds Service Desk
- Soffront CRM
- Salesnet CRM
- Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Pulse Mortgage CRM
- NICE CXone
- Mortgage Magic
- Mortgage iQ
- MLO Shift
- Help Scout
- Top of Mind Surefire
What is a CRM in the mortgage industry?
In the mortgage industry, a CRM (customer relationship management) is a software tool that helps manage customer interactions and improve the loan process.
A mortgage CRM can assist in managing loan applications, tracking phone calls, organizing documents, providing a knowledge base for employees, and much more.
It can also be used to automate marketing campaigns such as drip campaigns and utilize marketing automation tools to reach out to potential customers.
Do mortgage brokers use CRM?
Yes, mortgage brokers use CRM software to manage their client base, streamline the loan process, and improve their marketing efforts.
A mortgage CRM can assist with pipeline management, task management, and client management. It can also generate loan reports and provide customizable features to meet the specific needs of mortgage brokers.
Mortgage CRM software can be used to manage relationships with referral partners and mortgage lenders, as well as to develop marketing strategies and utilize various marketing channels such as drip marketing campaigns and video marketing.
What is the best mortgage software?
The best mortgage software should have advanced features that support task management, document management, and a solid sales pipeline dashboard to minimize time spent on repetitive tasks for marketing, sales, or communications.
It should also provide mortgage CRM functionalities that allow for effective communication with potential customers and clients, and support marketing strategies across various marketing channels through multi-channel marketing capabilities.
An Enterprise Plan with customizable marketing features and integrations would be ideal, and video marketing functionalities could also be beneficial for engaging potential customers.
Based on our research and testing, the best customer relationship management software for mortgage companies that match these criteria are BNTouch, HubSpot, Pipedrive, and Whiteboard CRM.
What is the highest-rated CRM?
It's difficult to determine the highest-rated CRM as it can depend on various factors such as the specific needs of the user and the industry they operate in.
However, for mortgage professionals, for example, some popular CRMs that are highly rated include Salesforce, HubSpot, and Velocify.
These CRMs offer major features such as lead management, sales automation, and contact management. They also allow tracking and management of mortgage events and active customers.
Do real estate agents use CRM?
Yes, real estate agents commonly use CRM software to manage their relationships with clients, track active customers, streamline the mortgage process, and improve client communication.
CRMs can also help agents send mortgage event notifications, plan and organize events, create effective marketing campaigns, and distribute mortgage marketing material. A few examples of CRMs that can efficiently help with such tasks include Close, Zillow, and Wise Agent.
If you work in real estate and want to enhance your marketing efforts and build stronger relationships with clients, a CRM is a must-have.
How much does Jungo CRM cost?
Jungo is one of the best mortgage CRMs available in the market. It is used in conjunction with Salesforce as an add-on. The software should set you back at least $119 per month, and you can book a free demo to get a walk-through before you decide to buy the software.
Jungo allows you to not only use it as a CRM but also bring in LOS (i.e. Encompass, Calyx, and Byte) product data and auto-sync it in real time. The value the software brings to your marketing, documentation, automation, and sales far exceeds the costs.
The Bottom Line
To recap, here are the best mortgage CRMs to try this year: