Today there are 174 different sales funnel builders to build your funnels with. We spent 90 hours comparing the top 50 to find the seven best you can use to increase your online sales.
What is the Best Sales Funnel Builder?
Our Verdict — Best Of The Best
Price: Starts at $197/month
KLEQ (formerly 10XPRO) allows you to create powerful sales funnels on a whim. Their funnel marketing campaign templates make it a breeze for both pros and beginners to select their funnel type (webinar, book, VSL, etc) and get their funnels up as fast as humanly possible.
The Best Part:
End-to-end solution. KLEQ packs so many features, with so much quality, that it’s almost unfair to competition. When you consider that a single plan — with monthly or yearly billing options — gives you access to a platform with pretty much everything you need to run your online business, it becomes clear why KLEQ is above and beyond competition. It’s the best all-in-one marketing tool out there.
The Worst Part:
It’s probably overkill for newbies. If you’re just getting started and not making money yet, it might be hard to justify your monthly bill — although you can make full use of it for 30 days for just a dollar.
Get KLEQ for the best out-of-the-box funnel building experience, a quick and almost painless setup, and straightforward, no surprises pricing model.
I recommend you get started with the 30 day trial for $1, then upgrade to the $197 monthly plan. When you get the hang of it and it’s making you money, upgrade to the yearly subscription plan for $1,799 (and save $565 per year).
(30 day trial for $1)
KLEQ is best for anyone who wants to build a sales funnel fast, from beginners to seasoned online marketers running all kinds of businesses.
- 1-click marketing funnels. You can build your funnels on KLEQ in a flash. KLEQ comes with tons of great looking pre-built templates for every step of your funnel, and every page is mobile-optimized out of the box. On top of that, KLEQ’s founder John Lint makes sure every template converts in multiple markets, before adding them to the library. Choose a successful funnel and add in your content.
- It’s got room for all of your marketing assets. KLEQ comes with the tools for you to create and manage all kinds of online assets: landing pages, entire websites, webinars, shopping carts… You can create your funnels to sell your ecommerce products, digital products, and services from A to Z.
- Incredible membership areas. KLEQ allows you to create membership areas for you to deliver your online courses like a pro. You can add videos, downloadable assets, text, use gamification features, give certificates, and much more.
- “Do you want fries with that?” KLEQ makes it a breeze to set up order bumps, upsells, and downsells, so you can extract more dollars out of every single client that comes through your sales funnel.
- Pay a dollar for a 30 day trial period. You can pay a one dollar fee to get complete access to KLEQ for a full 30 days, no holds barred. This will give you plenty of time to build or transfer your marketing assets to KLEQ, and start making money before you even have to pay your first full monthly fee.
KLEQ offers two pricing plans:
- Monthly: $1 for your first 30 day trial, then $197/month.
- Yearly: $1 for your first 30 day trial, then $1,970/year.
All paid plans have a 30-day money-back guarantee.
The annual subscription provides a 17% discount.
Try KLEQ today with a 30-day trial for $1.
Our Verdict — Best For WordPress Users
Price: Starts at $169/year
FunnelKit (formerly WooFunnels) offers more features and more flexibility than most funnel builders out there because it runs on WordPress. It offers an incredible set of features like optimized checkouts, order bumps, one-click upsells, opt-in forms, countdown timers, sales pages and thank-you pages.
The Best Part:
Powerful and affordable funnel builder. FunnelKit makes it hard for SaaS competitors, when it comes to “bang for buck.” Since it relies on WordPress’ power, this is a very powerful all-in-one marketing platform with a long list of features, making it one of the most complete funnel builders out there.
The Worst Part:
You need WordPress plus a WordPress page builder. This plugin gives WordPress the capability of creating and maintaining anything from the most basic to the most complex funnels. However, there’s one thing it doesn’t do: create and edit pages. You’ll need to install a separate landing page builder to create and edit your pages. FunnelKit has 1-click install funnel templates for Elementor, Divi, Gutenberg, and Oxygen, so you should choose one of those. The good news is that some of these offer free plans.
If you’re comfortable with WordPress or have someone work it for you, then you can’t get a better deal.
I recommend you go straight to the Funnel Builder + Automations plan, for $239/year, to get all the advanced features. If you’re going to run it on 4 or more sites, I suggest you get the lifetime upgrade with the Agency Lifetime deal for $1799 one time.
(14-day money back guarantee)
FunnelKit is best for WordPress users. It’s the most powerful WordPress funnel builder to create high converting checkouts, order bumps, one click upsells, and automations.
- Incredible value, amazing features. Even if you pay for a high-end WordPress hosting company like BigScoots, it’s hard for SaaS based companies to compete with FunnelKit, pound for pound. On top of that, you’re building your funnels on top of WordPress, which is probably the most versatile website technology out there, used by more than 455 million sites.
- Lots of payment integrations. FunnelKit’s main checkouts and order bumps work with every gateway WooCommerce supports. If you want to offer one-click upsells — which I suggest — you get more than 15 payment gateway options, like PayPal, Authorize.Net, Stripe, and more, including MercadoPago which allows you to sell in many Latin American countries.
- It comes with premium templates for four major page builders. FunnelKit comes with quite a few 1-click install pre-built funnels for Elementor, Divi, Gutenberg, and Oxygen. You get high-conversion landing page templates for many types of sales funnels, like webinar funnels, VSL funnels, book funnels, 30-day challenge funnels, and so on.
- It helps you find winners. FunnelKit lets you split test entire funnels, headlines, opt-in forms, buttons, follow-up emails, SMS broadcasts... This feature will help you find the winning combinations and get your campaigns making healthy ROI.
- Built-in cart abandonment recovery. FunnelKit makes it a breeze tracking lost leads in your sales cycle, so you can follow up with them to recover at least 5% of your abandoned carts.
FunnelKit offers six pricing plans:
- Solopreneur Funnel Builder: $169/year for all sales funnels capabilities, for 1 website.
- Solopreneur Funnel Builder + Automations: $239/year for all sales funnels capabilities plus marketing automation capabilities, for 1 website.
- Agency Funnel Builder: $229/year for all sales funnels capabilities, for up to 30 websites.
- Agency Funnel Builder + Automations: $359/year for all sales funnels capabilities plus marketing automation capabilities, for up to 30 websites.
- Agency Funnel Builder Lifetime: $999 one time for all sales funnels capabilities, for up to 30 websites.
- Agency Funnel Builder + Automations Lifetime: $1799 for all sales funnels capabilities plus marketing automation capabilities, for up to 30 websites.
Try Funnelkit today with a 14-day money back guarantee.
Our Verdict — Best Value For Money
Price: Starts with a free plan
Systeme doesn’t get all the attention it deserves like some popular landing page builders (I’m looking at you, ClickFunnels). This is an incredible all-in-one marketing suite for all kinds of online businesses on a budget. You get email automation, shopping carts, and can get unlimited paying members to your membership sites, even on the free plan. It’s a great all-in-one solution for funnel building.
The Best Part:
Incredible free plan. Systeme’s free plan is better than some of the paid plans you’ll find out there. You can create three sales funnels, have one-click upsells, order bumps, create a course with a membership area, and even run an affiliate program, with full affiliate management software capabilities. It only gets better from there.
The Worst Part:
It’s a solo player. Systeme unfortunately lacks integration with third-party, external software, so it may be a pain to get it to work with other systems you’ve already got in place. I’d love to see API’s for shipping and accounting apps, for example.
Get it if you’re starting out, or are looking for an all-in-one platform that doesn’t cost an arm and a leg.
I recommend you start with a free Systeme account, then upgrade to the plan that accommodates however many leads you’ve got — The Startup plan starts at $27/month for up to 5,000 contacts.
(free lifetime plan)
Systeme is best for beginners and people on a tight budget who want an affordable all-in-one funnel builder.
- Surprising free plan. Systeme’s free forever plan comes with full access to 99% of the available features, and they’re all surprisingly good. “Free” is their most basic plan, still it lets you create up to three funnels, send unlimited marketing emails to an email list of up to 2,000 contacts, get unlimited customers into your courses and membership areas, unlimited file storage, unlimited traffic… And you don’t even need a credit card!
- Simple & powerful page builder. Systeme’s drag-and-drop editor is super easy to get a hang of, especially if you’ve ever played with any other page builder before. It’s easy to use, clean, and smooth. With a few clicks you can retrieve templates, set up split testing, create popups, and more.
- Unlimited emails and email campaigns. Send as many emails as you want even on the free plan, for up to 2,000 contacts. For just $97/month, on the most advanced plan called Unlimited, you can send unlimited emails to unlimited contacts. Couple this with their automation and segmentation capabilities, and watch your marketing efforts soar.
- It pumps your conversion rates up. With Systeme’s marketing automation features, you’ll be able to convert more visitors into leads, and more leads into customers. Capture your leads into your autoresponder, set up rules for any element of your funnels, with a ton of different triggers… And pump up your customer lifetime value.
- Run evergreen webinar funnels. Starting on the Webinar plan ($47/month), you can run evergreen webinar funnels to generate leads and sales while you sleep, on demand. Anyone who doesn’t buy can go to your automations and get followed up with until they become a customer or unsubscribe.
Systeme offers four pricing plans:
- Free: Free for life for up to three sales funnels and 15 funnel steps.
- Startup: $27/month for up to 10 sales funnels and 50 funnel steps.
- Webinar: $47/month for up to 50 sales funnels and 300 funnel steps, plus the ability to run evergreen webinars.
- Unlimited: $97/month for unlimited funnels + unlimited everything.
Annual plans provide a 30% discount.
Try Systeme today with the Free plan.
Our Top Three Picks
Here’s a quick summary of our top three picks:
- KLEQ — best of the best sales funnel builder
- Funnelkit — best for WordPress users
- Systeme — best value for money
Here’s a quick comparison of our top seven picks:
30-day trial for $1
Starts at $197/mo
Starts at $179/yr
Starts at $27/mo
Starts at $50/mo
7-day trial for $1
Starts at $19.99/mo
14 day free trial
Starts at $97/mo
7-day free trial
Starts at $59/mo
Here are the top 50 sales funnel builders we considered in this review:
- Zendesk Sell
- 10 Minute Funnels
- Chili Piper
- Shopify Funnel Builder
- Genesis Digital
- inbuilt email marketing automation
- BuilderAll Funnel Software
- WP Simple Pay
What is a sales funnel builder?
A sales funnel builder is a tool that helps you create a sequence of actions that will turn visitors into paying customers, aka a “sales funnel” or “conversion funnel.”
A good sales funnel builder should have a few essential tools and key features, like a:
- Visual sales funnel builder
- Membership site builder
- Form builder
- A/B testing
- Email marketing services
- Email marketing integration
- Good user experience
- Visitor tracking
What is the purpose of a sales funnel?
A sales funnel is an organized way to convert leads from one step to another. The idea is that if you have a well-designed funnel, it will help you turn more prospects into paying customers, during your sales process.
A good sales funnel features multiple ways to move leads towards the sale. Some companies make it with simpler sales funnels… While some more experienced might go with more advanced funnels.
With time and iteration, even a micro sales funnel can turn into a sophisticated sales funnel, which converts people at consistent rates and gives you a positive return on ad spend.
No matter what your sales process is like: it’s always important to keep up with conversion tracking, so you as a business owner or service provider can optimize the sales of your physical products, info products or services. The best way to achieve that is through a conversion funnel software tool.
How do I create a sales funnel?
First, get a hold of a decent sales funnel building software, like the funnel editors we suggest in this article. Then, design a landing page. The landing page creation part is important, because it’s usually the first contact a prospect has with your business.
The best idea is to look at winning sales funnel examples, or choose proven to convert templates. Whatever you do, make sure you have an opt-in form in place. Next, you need to create something valuable to offer. A lead magnet is a great idea, especially if you offer a content upgrade.
Then, your leads will be added to your email marketing platform. You can then use your funnel platform, or a separate email service provider to nurture the prospect, with multiple emails per month, making some offers along the way.
The Bottom Line
Here are our top picks for the best sales funnel builders to try this year: